By: Rita Williams-Garcia. B+
About Me
Hello, i'm Annie. I love to read and write. In this blog I will give books grades.
I have categories of books so you can find what you are looking for easily.
Warning: This site is run by a 10 year old so older children's and adult books will not be listed.
Search This Blog
Sunday, April 14, 2013
One Crazy Summer
One Crazy Summer
By: Rita Williams-Garcia. B+
One Crazy summer is about three girls who find their mother who had abandoned them at a young age. It is a heartwarming book about sisterhood and motherhood. This book takes place in a time where colored men and women were not completely accepted. In this generation, most events in the book would not have happened. This book by Rita Williams-Garcia is a story you will not forget. This book is great for mostly girls in grades 3rd-6th but some boys might like it, too. You can easily find this book at a library near you. I love how much inspiration this book leaves.
By: Rita Williams-Garcia. B+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment