About Me

Hello, i'm Annie. I love to read and write. In this blog I will give books grades.

I have categories of books so you can find what you are looking for easily.






Warning: This site is run by a 10 year old so older children's and adult books will not be listed.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

                      B+     FIREGIRL    By: Tony Abott

                              summary
Firegirl is a great story about a boy named Tom. One day at school he gets a new girl in his class, Jessica Feeney. There is something though, about her they need to know how she got terribly burned, melted as they commonly say.  Through the book Tom tries to find ways to be kind but struggles for his best friend is supposedly to cool for helping others. I think Abott is incredible with showing one perspective and making us still see others.
                                           
                       recommendation
I personally connect to this book and believe all people eight and up would to. It has really inspired me to try harder to be a good person. Read Firegirl today 


No comments:

Post a Comment