About Me

Hello, i'm Annie. I love to read and write. In this blog I will give books grades.

I have categories of books so you can find what you are looking for easily.






Warning: This site is run by a 10 year old so older children's and adult books will not be listed.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Max  by James Patterson     A-

Max is an action-packed adventure about kids who have . . . wings!  Maximum Ride (also known as Max) is the leader, followed by Fang, Angel, Total (a flying dog) and the rest of the flock.  Of course this seems straight-forward, but would you believe me if I said there was chaos in every chapter, enemies on each page and romance throughout the book?  I think Max is a little bit of everything.  It's like a never-ending ride of adventure: a star in the morning.  I recommend this book for fifth-grade through high school aged kids.  But remember to read the four books that begin the flock's adventures:  The Angel Experiment, Schools's Out Forever, Saving the World, and The Final Warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment