About Me

Hello, i'm Annie. I love to read and write. In this blog I will give books grades.

I have categories of books so you can find what you are looking for easily.






Warning: This site is run by a 10 year old so older children's and adult books will not be listed.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine   A 



Mockingbird is a story about a young girl who has Aspergers, a type of autism.  Her brother just died in a school shooting that devastated the small town. The story is about her having to fight through these two challenges. I felt like this book goes deep into everyone who reads it's emotions because it makes you realize how lucky you are. I recommend this book to people 3rd grade and up. This book will blow you away because it comes from a point of view you would never expect .

No comments:

Post a Comment